If the guest does not show up do not inform hotel then they will be charged with the total price of the reservation.
No prepayment required. However, if the payment is made through a third party or a travel agency or company then you need to have the payment of the reservation before the guest's arrival via bank account.
Guests do not pay damage deposit If there is damage to the hotel's premises, the guest is charged with the total cost.
Children and extra bed Policy
- All children are welcome.
- No cots are available.
- Extra beds cannot be brought into the room.
The hotel accepts the following credit and debit cards:
Unfortunately the hotel does not have a parking space and cooperates with a private car station with a charge of about 12 euros per day. The reservation is made by the guest and does not concern the hotel.
The entry of pets because there is no storage space in accordance with the law 1652/1986 – GAZETTE 167Α/30-10-1986.
Hours of arrival
Arrival is after 1:00 pm and departure the next day at 12:00 pm. If you are thinking of arriving after this time please be aware that you must inform the hotel in advance.
The rented room may be used exclusively by the renter client and the persons he/she expressly stated during the rental.
In case the lease of the room is terminated the client must vacate the room by 12 p.m. Staying beyond this time and until 6 p.m. obliges the client to pay half the rent. Staying after 6 p.m. obliges the client to pay the full rent for one day. If the client refuses then the hotelier is entitled to expel the luggage from the room.
The hotelier is entitled to request payment of the bills on a daily basis.
In the event of non-timely payment of the account, the hotelier is entitled to refuse the continuation of the lease of the room, to withhold at the departure of the client's debtor, all the objects that have been εισκομιστει or delivered to him by the customer in accordance with article 5 of law. D. 5205/1931.
The customer must deliver to the hotelier the valuables and the money he has with him by taking a receipt.
Otherwise the hotelier is not responsible for any loss.
For other items brought to the hotel by the customer, the hotelier is exempted from any liability if the damage or loss is due to the negligence of the customer or the persons accompanying the customer visiting or on duty.
- The guest is required to hand over the room key to the concierge upon leaving the hotel.
- Receive guests in the hotel rooms.
- Visits are not allowed in the room.
The hotel Esperia in strict compliance with the principles governing the protection of personal data provided for by the relevant laws and international conventions, undertakes that it will not make any improper use without your prior consent.
The www.hotelesperia.gr in no way discloses, publishes, sells, exchanges personal data and information that you trust, except and exceptionally may disclose your personal data when required by a public authority, court, etc., always in accordance with the procedure provided by law.
All the information related to your personal information and transactions are secure and confidential
- When you visit the pages of the www.hotelesperia.gr in order to ensure that we can contact you to inform you about our services, you may be asked to provide information about yourself (name, email address, etc.). Any personal data you provide anywhere on the pages and services of the website of the www.hotelesperia.gr, are intended solely to ensure the operation of the respective service and may not be used by any third party without complying with the provisions of Law 2472/97 on the protection of personal data processing, as in force at any time.
- The www.hotelesperia.gr operates in accordance with current Greek and EU legislation and keeps your personal data secure for as long as you are registered with one of its services www.hotelesperia.gr which are deleted after the termination of the transactional relationship in any way. The personal data you declare in the www.hotelesperia.gr are used exclusively for the purpose of support, promotion and execution of the contractual relationship.
- The data kept in the file may be communicated to the competent judicial, police and other administrative authorities at their legitimate request and in accordance with the legal provisions in force at any given time. The Customer has, within the framework of the legislation on telecommunications privacy, the rights of information and objection provided for in Articles 11 to 13 of Law No. 2472/1997.